Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

new blog/ catchup

I'm proud to announce my new blog! This is pretty much for family members and non-facebookers who might be interested in my day to day life. So far, there isnt much going on. Soccer is a big deal right now and so is school... I'll be applying for msms is the spring and i have just taken the ACT! That was a big accomplishment.
A few weeks ago, the whittington family was preparing to relocate with my dad and his job but we are no longer moving which makes me very happy! My parents have moved churches.. actually they are searching for a new church. I however have chosen to keep attending Mount Vernon because i am very connected to the youth there and enjoy the services.
My sister and I are both in showchoir at our schools. At the beginning, I was scared it was a bad idea to take the class but I was happily proven very wrong! Anna enjoys the class but doesn't love it..
Soccer, as I mentioned earlier, is a big deal right now, mainly because it takes so much time and effort but i really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to this years's season!
I know this isnt written very well but I just wanted to catch everyone up!
-caroline(:

No comments:

Post a Comment